0 Flares 0 Flares ×
Developing sustainable and purposeful brands
Selecting the right brand architecture is key to ensure synergies and isolate risks, to speed-up multi-category development, as well as ensure an optimal portfolio strategy. A brand architecture is a key enabler of a multi-segment strategy, allowing a brand to keep consistency and relevancy with diverse and distinct consumer target groups. A collection of our recent posts on branding is accessible here.Learn More
Positioning and re-positioning a brand is a complex exercise, half-way between craft and science. A good positioning combines strong and proprietary consumer insights, with unique and discriminant benefits, while ensuring a proper a believable message architecture. A collection of our recent posts on branding is accessible here.Learn More
Rituals are highly emotional – hence fertile – environment to build consumer brands. They are also very repetitive and predictable, which is at the same time an opportunity for education and for brand activation. To learn more about rituals, please refer to this article on our blog or to this presentation on Slideshare (opens a new window).Learn More
- Developing an activation platform for a food brand in Russia
- Creation of new consumption moments for a soft-drink brand in Middle East and Africa
- Brand Extensions ideation for a global player in the Beer marketplace
- Entry-strategy for soft drinks in Poland
Purposeful Brands earn 80% better margin than traditional brands!
- Purpose Marketing lays at the crossroads of demarketing, sustainable marketing, golden circle and social marketing
- We can help you company defining a purpose-centric essence of the brand
- We can also help your firm in developing the relevant insights
Would you like us to get in touch with you?
Leave your profile details by clicking on one of the icons, below. One of our partners will be in touch with your directly.