Areas of expertise include
- consumer insights: generation, formulation, validation
- market analysis: competitors, route to market, trends, legal constraints, channels. benchmarks
- strategy: formulation and planning
- branding: positioning of new brands, repositioning of existing brands, competitive brand analysis
- innovation (process + content): nurturing a culture, promoting innovation, NPD/NPI
- customer management: analysis and planning of negotiations, investments
- route to market/ international expansion: identification of problems and opportunities by channel, by customer; marketing mix; internationalization: screening of countries, launch strategy, partner identification
- portfolio management: portfolio analysis and planning
Country Project Experience
- US/ Canada
- Hong Kong
Type of Projects
Services, include and are not limited to:
- Workshops: perfect to address one issue, kick start a project, train a team, team building, evaluate a situation,…
- Labs/co-creation sessions: to generate consumers, shoppers and customer insights regarding a product launch, a new concept, a repositioning, an event
- Training: as a one-off activity (off-shelf) or more repetitive (tailor made content)
- Study: ad-hoc engagement for short period of time (e.g. week to month)
- Interim: Longer term role at a customer (e.g. few months)
- Our partners and associates are located in:
Our experience in consulting centers on growth in particular on top-line growth. This is why our quests are naturally consumer and customer centric, and why our answers deal with new markets, new product ideas, new business models. Among the many projects – whose details we clearly cannot disclose – we have developed innovation processes in white goods, new product ideas in Wines and Spirits and Consumer Electronics, new strategies to re-gain young adults for traditional media, creative launch plans for radical and incremental innovations. Examples:
- Development of the international growth strategy for a top tequila producer.
- Creative workshops to develop new business models for an electronics producer.
- Definition of growth paths for a specialty on-line B2B wholesaler.
- Development of an International expansion plan for a retail chain.
- Development of a global positioning for a B2B2C brand.
We have a in-depth experience in co-creating with consumers and with experts: we have held labs with intriguing leading edge personalities in US, Canada, Mexico, UK, Spain, Netherlands, and Poland. Together we created innovative and creative solutions in sectors such as: media, beer, spirits, white goods, beverages, electronics and fast moving. Examples:
- Concept development for a new tequila based RTD in Mexico.
- Pre-launch assessment for a vodka brand line extension in Canada.
- Definition of a new launch platform for an innovative appliance.
- Validation of new OTC products forms and packaging in the US.
Sometimes we lend resources to our customers by working for them on an interim basis. We therefore assume longer term roles, with the objective of assessing specific issues, developing new solutions, and overseeing the execution.
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- Consumer Services
- Wines and Spirits
- Consumer Electronics
- Domestic Appliances
- Food and Beverages
- Venture Capital